Monday, January 4, 2010

Buy One, Get One Free

Happy New Year everyone! I hope each of you will be able to make progress as you work toward whatever goals God has set before you.

One of my goals is to get my novel, “Behind the Hedge,” to more people.
Perhaps you already have a copy, or have had the novel on your wish list.
Well, this is your chance to not only have a copy for yourself, but to also have one to give to an individual (or two) or to a church or library, or to your local women’s shelter.

Thus, for a limited time, I am offering my novel at a buy one, get one free rate. (Amazon currently offers it at $14.07.) Copy and paste this link http://www.wanetadawn.com/Purchase.html into your browser, send $12.00 to my PO Box, and request the buy one, get one free offer, and if you are in the continental US, I will send you two “Behind the Hedge” paperbacks. Since I check my po box irregularly, alerting me via my “contact us” page will help you get your books sooner.

Don’t forget to tell me who to sign the book(s) to, whether you want a signature only, or a note as well. Feel free to share a little about yourself and your situation, or the situation of the person you want to give a book to.

If you live outside the continental US, and would like to take advantage of this offer, contact me, and I will research what I can do for you.

Blessings!
~Waneta Dawn


Waneta Dawn is the author of "Behind the Hedge, A novel,"a story about a woman who grapples with her husband's demands that she submit--no matter what. Please visit www.wanetadawn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment